Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10/1: "I’m no liner expert, but this tool makes me a total pro. The cool triple-tip is the quickest and easiest way I’ve found to create fuller lash line, apply a smooth, tight line, or draw on the perfect cat eye. SO fun to use!" -Diana R., Social Media Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions

vintage hair ideas book
vintage hair ideas book
Click here to download
oh my. this is how long my daughter wants her hair... and she is just an beautiful little girl.
oh my. this is how long my daughter wants her hair... and she is just an beautiful little girl.
Click here to download
10/1: "I’m no liner expert, but this tool makes me a total pro. The cool triple-tip is the quickest and easiest way I’ve found to create fuller lash line, apply a smooth, tight line, or draw on the perfect cat eye. SO fun to use!" -Diana R., Social Media Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions
10/1: "I’m no liner expert, but this tool makes me a total pro. The cool triple-tip is the quickest and easiest way I’ve found to create fuller lash line, apply a smooth, tight line, or draw on the perfect cat eye. SO fun to use!" -Diana R., Social Media Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions
Click here to download
twist hair style
twist hair style
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment